Here are a list of projects I have contributed to
- Boogie - A framework for static verification.
- GPUVerify - A static analysis tool for proving race, barrier divergence and assertion failure freedom of OpenCL and CUDA kernels.
- Halide - A domain specific language and compiler for image processing.
- iscp - A small bash script the automates downloading files from a server using ssh and rsync.
- JFS - A constraint solver based on coverage-guided fuzzing.
- KLEE - A symbolic virtual machine built on top of LLVM.
- KLEE-float - A modified version of KLEE to support floating-point programs.
- KLEE-SMTLIB - A fork of KLEE that supports using SMTLIBv2 solvers.
- LLVM - The awesome compiler framework.
- obs-build - Scripts for running local builds of packages on the openSUSE build service.
- NSolv - A front end for tools that use SMTLIBv2 solvers that can be used to launch multiple solvers in parallel.
- SIMI-Qt - A GUI application (using Qt toolkit) for performing image segmentation on medical MRI images.
- STP - An SMT solver over the theory of arrays of bitvectors.
- Symbooglix - A symbolic execution engine for Boogie programs.
- unrarall - A small bash script to extract multiple rar files and clean up unwanted files from extraction.
- Whole program LLVM - A nitfy hack for getting the LLVM bitcode for programs.
- Z3 - A SMT solver from Microsoft Research.